Program Focus Points:
- Promoting Health Prevention & Wellness in the schools, worship facilities, and work places.
- Promoting Organ & Tissue Donation, targeting high school and college students.
- Promoting the Various Signs and Causes of organ failure as well as preventative measures.
What We Do:
- We set up exhibitor booths at various community health awareness events to promote our efforts.
- Provide well trained and experienced public speakers to promote health & wellness in the community.
- We host our signature health awareness & fundraising events events in the community to promote our efforts.
Please check out several videos from several of our past health awareness events below:
Click here to watch our 3rd annual “TOURNEY4CAUSES” re-cap video held at The Ohio State Stadium:YNOTT? & GAMETIMESPORTZ.org 3rd annual TOURNEY4CAUSES
Click here to watch “Y-NOTTYOU? Inspirational Stage” play: http://www.10tv.com/content/sections/video/index.html?video=/videos/2015/12/01/organ-donation.xml&cmpid=share
YNOTT? partnered with the “The Midwest Mix Up Dance Competition” to increase awareness about Organ & Tissue Donation in front of a few thousand of Ohio State students, held at the Ohio student union. Click here to watch the promotional video we did for the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBllSygmCXc