“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe”. ~Anatole France
Our YNOTTYOU? Inspirational speaking service provides trained speakers who have been impacted by a life threatening illness. The goal of this service is to educate audiences on the key ingredients to overcoming obstacles and adversity while the speakers intertwine their own personal testimony.
The program provides inspirational speakers for Conferences, Schools, Meetings, Camps, and events of all kinds. The optimal goal of each presentation is to instill in the audience the importance of keeping a postive attitude no matter what obstacles or adversity they may encounter along their life journey. A person’s attitude is often the biggest hurdle they must overcome on the road to perseverance.
Our professional speakers educate audiences on various topics such as:
- Keys to overcoming obstacles and adversity
- Advice on how to live with an illness while continuing to pursue your goals & dreams (taking numerous medications, diet and body change, etc.)
- Not letting your past dictate your future
- Tips on how to become the best you
Our Presentation Packages Includes:
- Keynote Address (30-60 minutes)- Includes Speaker(s) & Visual
- Apparel Items: T-Shirts, “YNOTT? Brighten a Child’s Day” Glow in the Dark Bracelet(s), Water Bottles, etc.
- Question and Answer (Q&A) Session (30-45 minutes)
Interested in having one of our Speakers educate your group or organization and share their life-changing stories?